Value of '100' is not valid for 'Value'... error

I downloaded RELMA yesterday. I installed it on my machine. I imported my local terms using a pipe delimited file. It imported properly. I then went into Tools → Concepts in Local Term File Unknown to RELMA. I did not get the first time error described in the user manual. I went ahead and defined many terms. Everything looked good. I was able to view my local terms in Map Local Terms to LOINC. I exited out of the program. I later attempted to open the program again and received the following error which is not allowing me to open the program at all:

Value of ‘100’ is not valid for ‘Value’. ‘Value’ should be between ‘minimum’ and ‘maximum’. Parameter name: Value. The program cannot function without a valid LMOF database.

I am a programmer, not a lab person, so I opened up the database to see if I could see anything that would cause this error. The database opens and functions appropriately. I can’t see anything that would cause this error. I also performed a Google search on the error and I’m finding it to be a .NET error.

Can you please help? Thanks. Lisa

Dear Ms. McCamy,

Would it be possible for you to send us a copy of your LMOF3.MDB file? This would greatly assist in finding the cause of the problem.

Mark Leighton Fisher

mfisher@regenstrief.org