Trouble with New LOINC Website

I seem to be in a loop.
When I click the magnifier in the left menu to ‘Search Loinc,’ I am asked to confirm the Copyright. Once I hit Confirm, I’m taken right back to the homepage.
Maybe I’m doing something incorrectly?

1 Like

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have reproduced the error and am working now to address. I will report back once completed.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Tim

No worries at all. New technology is bound to have a few issues, at first. Thanks for looking into it so quickly!

1 Like

Hi @jencolrn . Thank you for your patience. I believe this issue has been fully addressed. Let us know if you experience any other issues.

1 Like

Good Morning @timbriscoe
One other thing I am noticing, when I click into a LOINC Group, I no longer see all the codes contained in that Group. Not sure if this was an intentional change, but I found the LOINC Groups to be extremely useful with configuring my EHR flowsheet.

1 Like

Hi @jencolrn . Thanks for identifying this issue. It has been resolved. Let us know if you notice any other errors.