Typo in 34187-5 and 6457-6 ?

Hi all,

should it be ImmunofluorescenCe instead of ImmunofluorescenDe in the long common names of above mentioned codes? I’m not a native speaker so maybe I’m wrong.

The full lcnames are:

DNA double strand Ab [Titer] in Serum by Immunofluorescende (IF) Crithidia luciliae

DNA double strand Ab [Presence] in Serum by Immunofluorescende (IF) Crithidia luciliae

All the best

Philipp

Hi,

should it be “Hemagglutination” instead of “Hemaglutination” in several LCN?

Best

Philipp

Thank you for pointing these out to us. They will be corrected in the next release.

Hi all,

in code 52753-1 and several others. Should it be “actual/normal” instead of “actual/Normal”?

All the best

Philipp

Hi all,

in code 30905-4 . Should it be “Cobalamins^post dose cyanocobalamin+intrinsic factor/Cobalamins^post DOSE cyanocobalamin” instead of “Cobalamins^post dose cyanocobalamin+intrinsic factor/Cobalamins^post cyanocobalamin” ?

All the best

Philipp

Hi all,

there are several terms (15168-8, 15170-4, 15169-6) named “Complement total hemolytic C50”. I’m no expert, does this really exist? I only know “Complement total hemolytic CH50” which ist the LOINC_COMPONENT of several other LOINC terms.

All the best

Philipp

Hi all,

I think, in 14207-5 it should be “DNase B Ab.Streptococcal” instead of “DNAse B Ab.Streptococcal”. This counts also for several other LOINC_NUMS such as 5133-4

All the best

Philipp

Hi all,

47862-8 Y Insulin^post meal

47670-5 Y Insulin^pre-meal

One may want to hyphenate both or none?

All the best

Philipp

Hi all,

25528-1 Y Insulin-like growth factor

12722-5 Y Insulin-Like growth factor binding protein 1

like should always be written in small letters?

All the best

Philipp