Excel Export of Panel Order Set/Components

Good afternoon and happy holidays!

I’m new to LOINC and RELMA and I’d like to know how to export individual test components included in a panel (order set) via excel file.

I’ve tried LOINC panel spreadsheets and RELMA but to no avail; I have only been able to export the header from RELMA but no detail option.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Michael

Thanks Daniel, we were able to get RELMA to give us those records.

What we are really looking for is a way to get the links from the database. Is there a table or spreadsheet that contains ALL the cross references. I am sure the RELMA application uses these links and we are just looking for a table that contains them.

No need to post your question in every forum…just one will do.

From within RELMA, just search for the panel term you want. Right click the row, then choose “View Panel Children”. That will pop up a window with all the child elements of the panel in a grid. From there you can select all the rows, choose Custom Export to get all the LOINCs in a variety of formats (copy to clipboard, export to excel, etc).

You may also want to check out the LOINC Panel’s and Forms File under Accessory Files from http://loinc.org/downloads for an export of some of the key panels and forms.